The comfortable climatic conditions and developed infrastructure of the United Arab Emirates make the country attractive to move to at any age. Many foreign pensioners prefer to buy properties in Abu Dhabi or Dubai and forget about the slushy off-season or the cold winters in European countries.
Advantages of Living in Dubai
There are many of them:
- Over 350 sunny days a year.
- In winter the temperature does not fall below 20 degrees even in the coldest months.
- High level of medicine.
- Transport accessibility. Many international airports and proximity to most countries allow you to contact relatives and friends.
- Affordable housing prices. A flat or apartment in Dubai can be bought much cheaper than in developed European countries.
- Security. The country has strict laws to minimize crime.
Restrictions on Entry To The UAE in 2022
The United Arab Emirates is one of the few countries that closed its borders only for a short time.
Thanks to the successful vaccination program, the government has coped with the pandemic and, in 2022, those foreign nationals who can prove that they have been vaccinated will visit the state.
The list of acceptable vaccines includes a wide range, including Sputnik V. The information is up-to-date as of January 2022. As the virus progresses, the situation in the country may change.
Experts say that, most likely, during Expo 2020, the authorities will not impose strict entry restrictions not to harm the economy.
Therefore, until March, we can hope that if the pandemic situation persists, entry to the UAE will remain open.
Pensioner Relocation Program
There is a special program for wealthy pensioners, which allows them to obtain a residence permit valid for five years. It can be extended many times.
To obtain a residence permit, a pensioner planning to move to the permanent residence must meet the following criteria:
- Have an annual income of at least $49,000.
- Open a deposit for at least $275,000 in a UAE Bank.
- Have a deposit and property for over $136,000.
The pensioner’s minimum age must be 55.
We Will Help You Choose a Property in the UAE For Retirement
Buying foreign property is always a responsible step with many questions. The largest aggregator of the UAE’s housing and commercial real estate contains hot offers from developers and local agencies.
The catalog has various housing options in different parts of the country. For detailed information about the features of the selection, purchase, and move to the UAE, please visit the official website https://emirates.estate/.
Get Free Netflix Now
Best safe and secure cloud storage with password protection
Get Envato Elements, Prime Video, Hotstar and Netflix For Free
Best Money Earning Website 100$ Day